Annual General Body Meeting 2023
Assalaam O Alaykum.
Dear Community Members,
Prairie Muslim Association’s Annual General Body Meeting and Election will be held on Sunday, November 05, 2023 after Zuhr prayer in PMA Mosque.
Report of Financial Statements will be presented at AGM.
Only Members in Good Standing may attend and vote.
DEADLINE FOR BEING “Member in Good Standing/New Membership”: September 04, 2023.
Existing Members (Renewal): September 04, 2023.
The following four positions on the Board of Directors will need to be filled in the upcoming elections, all posts are for a two-year term.
1. Vice President
2. Chair Finance
3. Chair Maintenance
4. Chair Sisters Affairs
All members who have served one year in shura (advisory committee) are encouraged to fill out the nomination form. The form is attached.
Criteria of selection for Board of Directors.
1. Served in Shura or Management for at least one Year.
The agenda of the AGM is as follows;
- Tilawat (Recitation) of Quran Majeed.
- President to call the meeting to order.
- Approval of agenda.
- Approval of minutes of AGM (held on Sunday, October 30, 2022).
- Business arising from minutes if any.
- Report of the Financial Statement.
- Report from the President.
- Elections of management for open positions.
- Other business, if any.
Jazak Allah Khair for your cooperation.
Mr. Asad Aziz Siddiqui (trustee) will be the 2023 PMA-Election Chair.
All election candidates must submit their completed nomination form to Mr. Asad (Election Chair) before November 2, 2023, at firstname.lastname@example.org