AGM 2022 - Sunday October 30
After Zuhr Prayer in the PMA Masjid
Annual General Body Meeting
Assalaam O Alaykum.
Dear Community Members,
Prairie Muslim Association’s Annual General Body Meeting and Election will be held on Sunday, October 30, 2022, at 2:00 PM after Zuhr prayer in PMA Mosque.
Report of Financial Statements will be presented at AGM.
Only Members in Good Standing may attend and vote.
DEADLINE FOR BEING “Member in Good Standing/New Membership”: September 30, 2022.
Existing Members (Renewal): September 30, 2022.
The following four positions on the Board of Directors will need to be filled in the upcoming elections, all posts are for a two-year term.
2. General Secretary
3. Chair Religious Affairs
4. Chair Youth Affairs
All members who have served one year in shura (advisory committee) are encouraged to fill out the nomination form. The form is attached.
Criteria of selection for Board of Directors.
1. Served in Shura or Management for at least one Year.
Mr. Waqar Younus (trustee) will be the 2022 PMA-Election Chair.
All election candidates must submit their completed nomination form to Mr. Waqar (Election Chair) directly before October 27, 2022, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download the Nomination Form
The agenda of the AGM is as follows;
- Tilawat (Recitation) of Quran Majeed.
- President to call the meeting to order.
- Approval of agenda.
- Approval of minutes of AGM (held on Sunday, October 24, 2021).
- Business arising from minutes if any.
- Report of the Financial Statement.
- Report from the President.
- Elections of management for open positions.
- Other business, if any.
Jazak Allah Khair for your cooperation.